Preachers of L.A. is eager to see Bishop Noel Jones and Loretta Jones get married…everyone except the Bishop himself, it seems. They’ve been friends for 16 years, but he hasn’t made any moves toward the altar. He says he travels too much to get married, for one, and that he has a lot of unresolved personal issues. However, Bishop Ron Gibson thinks the couple needs to hightail it down the aisle pronto. How do you feel about it? Should Jones wait until he’s completely ready, or should he finally take this friendship to the next level? Furthermore, should a Bishop always be married, or can he remain a bachelor?
Please vote and how you feel. We really want to hear back from you.
Make sure to read these HOT Preachers Of L.A. stories!:
- Preachers Of L.A. Myesha Chaney: ‘This Is A Bird’s Eye View.’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Preachers Of L.A. On Their Critics And Have A ‘Preach Off’ On ‘Arsenio’ [VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Christy Haizlip: ‘Love The Unloveable’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Preachers Of L.A. Pastor Jay Haizlip Reflects On Acts Chapter 2 [VIDEO]
- The Deitrick Haddon “R.E.D” Files: Confession Like No Other [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Book mark and share these stories! Elev8.com is your headquarters for everything Preachers Of L.A.
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
Hot Topic: Can A Bishop Remain Single And Lead A Flock? [POLL] was originally published on elev8.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
It's Been 15 Years Since The Death Of ‘Steve Harvey Show’ Star Merlin Santana
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
Ruth E. Carter Makes Black History At The Oscars
See Who's Performing At The 2023 She Is... Women's Empowerment Summit