I’m not sure why I even torture myself with last minute gift shopping for the holidays. Every December, I wait until Christmas Eve and I run out and get my dad something. Well, this year is no different. But don’t worry, I’ve decided to do a little research before I head out so that we both save a little time and instead concentrate on navigating those crowded stores which will be filled with whining children and rude shoppers. Check out what I’ve found.
1. Google Nexus 7″ Quad Core Tablet With 32GB Memory: In 2014, I plan to convert my dad into a techie. He’s the guy who still has a flip phone (lowers head in shame on his behalf).
2. Bundle Monster Mens Fashion Business Solid Woven Stripe Necktie Tie: It’s not a Christmas until you replace last year’s tie with a new tie from his favorite daughter. In my case, his only daughter.
3. Black & Decker 20-Volt Matrix Drill, BDCDMT120: What man doesn’t need a new drill. Plus this will make your mother happy as well. Appliances fixed and he’s occupied. That a win for them both.
4. Logitech 920-003070 Wireless Touch Keyboard K400: I think this is too advanced for my dad, but hopefully yours is a bit more tech savvy. This keyboard is perfect for the workaholic in him.
5. Hanes Men’s EcoSmart Fleece Crew and Pant Set: Every dad needs Sunday lounge wear. Splurge a bit and get different colors that fit his favorite teams.
I’m headed to grab a few gifts! What’s on your Christmas list?
READ MORE OF OUR HOLIDAY GUIDE:
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion
Text & Title 1-28-24