- Chile salt, for coating glass rim and flavoring
- 4 or 5 sprigs cilantro
- 2 ounces watermelon juice (see below)
- 2 ounces 100 percent agave tequila, preferably blanco
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup (see below)
Make the watermelon juice
- Scoop flesh from a ripe seedless watermelon, puree it in a blender until liquefied, and strain it through a fine-mesh sieve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no more than a day or two
Make agave Syrup
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix together and strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a glass container with an airtight top. Store in the refrigerator. It should last indefinitely.
- Rub glass rims with a lemon wedge before dipping them in this salt to coat.
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, paprika, cayenne, and chili powder, mixing well.
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Contact The Programming Department
The Willie Moore Jr. Show