For lamb chops:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 2-pound racks of lamb, trimmed of fat and sinew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
For roasted figs:
- 12 ripe Kadota figs, halved lengthwise
- 16 sprigs lemon thyme or regular thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine herbs in small bowl. Rub lamb with olive oil, half of chopped herbs, and garlic; cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat grapeseed oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper; sear until brown on both sides, 5 minutes total. Transfer lamb to large rimmed baking sheet; roast to desired doneness, about 20 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to cutting board; let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Maintain oven temperature; reserve baking sheet for figs.
- Place figs and thyme sprigs on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Roast in oven at 425°F for 10 minutes.
CHIC EATS: Lamb Chops With Fresh Herbs And Roasted Figs [RECIPE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Contact The Programming Department
The Willie Moore Jr. Show