- 4 large, ripe garden tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into coarse chunks
- 1/3 loaf crusty Italian bread
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 1 tbs olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add 1/2 tbs olive oil and chopped zucchini. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook zucchini until slightly charred, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, tear or cut bread into large chunks. Warm a small skillet over medium heat and add remaining 1/2 tbs olive oil, bread, and salt and pepper. Toast bread chunks until golden brown, tossing frequently, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Cut tomatoes into large chunks and toss to combine with zucchini and bread. Top with basil and serve – enjoy!
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Contact The Programming Department
The Willie Moore Jr. Show