Marvin Sapp, our pastor at large, took to his facebook account and made an honest heartfelt plea this morning.
Ladies we have to do better. In a poll of Redbook readers, an astounding 81 percent of you said you had received unwanted advances (either verbal or physical) from men in a work situation, and 75 percent of you have been harassed outside the office (e.g., by a social acquaintance or a stranger). It’s never good to show up at anyone’s door uninvited. Period.
Make sure to read:
- Blessings Continue! Tyler Perry Expecting First Child
- Who Is The Woman Who Will Bear Tyler Perry’s Child: Humanitarian Gelila Bekele [VIDEO]
- My Life After Sunday Best.. Light In the Dark Moments……..
- Inspiring! Deion Sanders Prays in Tongues And Takes Dangerous Leap! [VIDEO]
- Pharrell Williams On People Who Don’t Believe In God: ‘Incredibly Arrogant And Pompous’
Marvin Sapp Makes Honest Plea: ‘Please Stop Showing Up At My Home’ was originally published on elev8.com