Braxton Family Values will show the Braxton sisters headed for therapy with Bishop TD Jakes.The family has been having a painful time filled with angst and disappointment.
Last season, after Towanda, Traci, and Trina surprised Tamar on stage during her concert in Atlanta, tensions were at an all-time high. Tamar decided to separate herself from all family projects, and the sisters turned their focus to their own careers and lives. Now, Tamar is ready to re-connect with her sisters, and hopes to heal the sisterhood without dwelling on past grievances. However, as the sisters begin to spend more time together again, and the old issues inevitably rise to the surface.
As the new season begins, Trina reveals to Towanda that she’s decided to file for divorce from Gabe, but she’s reluctant to share the news with the rest of her sisters. As scandalous accusations are made, and a vicious battle over assets erupts, Trina is pushed to her breaking point. Emotionally drained, she turns to her sisters for support, but their heated opinions about what she should do only make matters worse. Trina is also evasive when it comes to answering questions about the mysterious new man in her life… and through it all, Trina’s secretiveness stirs up family drama as they try to get to the bottom of what’s happening. Tamar still feels left out and Towanda is facing an empty nest with a bottle of vodka a day.
It’s all cone to a head. Bishop TD Jakes shows up for a spiritual intervention for the ladies.
Watch this sneak preview:
In the end, have the years of growing conflict created a rift that will be beyond repair?
Make sure to read:
- Tamar Braxton Talks Fitting In With Her Sisters, New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Airs Tonight
- Braxton Family Values Sheds Light On What Women Want In Men
Make sure you are part of our Facebook family.
Super-Sized: Huge Celebrity Families
1. The SandersSource:Instagram 1 of 12
2. The Jakes’Source:PR Photos 2 of 12
3. The Kardashian’s & Jeter’sSource:Instagram 3 of 12
4. The Smith’sSource:PR Photos 4 of 12
5. The Crews’Source:PR Photos 5 of 12
6. The BraxtonsSource:PR Photos 6 of 12
7. The Harris’Source:Instagram 7 of 12
8. The Murphy’sSource:PR Photos 8 of 12
9. The Peete’sSource:PR Photos 9 of 12
10. The Ross FamilySource:PR Photos 10 of 12
11. The JacksonsSource:PR Photos 11 of 12
12. (some of) The Wayans’Source:Instagram 12 of 12
First Look: Bishop TD Jakes Tries To Help The Braxton Family [VIDEO] was originally published on elev8.com