The new year of 2016 is shaping up to be a great one for the Marys. They are happy to team up and happy to have solo careers. In 8 weeks we will see what Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell have been up to.
The duo recently wrapped shooting Season 5 of their hit WEtv series, Mary Mary. Season 4 broke records numbers. Season 5 is set to launch March 3rd, 2016. In the meantime, we will see a whole lot of the sisters leading up to the show premiere.
They received a total of 11 Stellar Award nominations—as solo artists: one, in the same category, staging a potential friendly sibling competition! Among the major categories, nominations include the Albertina Walker Female Vocalist of the Year for both Erica and Tina solo releases; CD of the Year for Erica Campbell’s Help 2.0, as well as, Contemporary CD of the Year; Contemporary Female Vocalist of the Year and Urban/Inspirational Single or Performance of the Year for “I Luh God,” plus nods for its video and cd packaging. Tina’s nominations include Traditional Female Vocalist of the Year and Traditional CD of the Year for “It’s Personal.” A Producer of the Year nomination for “It’s Personal” goes to various producers, including husband Teddy Campbell, as well as Erica Campbell’s husband, Grammy® winning producer, Warryn Campbell. In addition, Tina won Elev8.com Digital Entertainment ‘Female Performer of 2015‘ two weeks ago!
- Erica Campbell Turns Other Cheek After Car Is Stolen
- Tina Campbell Delivers Announcement About 2016!
Mary Mary Facts
1. Mary Mary Started As Background SingersSource: 1 of 23
2. In 2000 they were the First!2 of 23
3. American Music Awards 20013 of 23
4. Mary Mary's Names Are NOT Mary!Source: 4 of 23
5. Thankful (2000), was certified PlatinumSource: 5 of 23
6. They are close in age.Source: 6 of 23
7. Mary Mary's Stylist is Sister Goo GooSource: 7 of 23
8. All eight Atkins children have been on Bobby Jones GospelSource: 8 of 23
9. The sisters have done traveling plays.Source: 9 of 23
10. Mary Mary have 7 Albums To Their CreditsSource: 10 of 23
11. They each love fashion.Source: 11 of 23
12. They still share a a last nameSource: 12 of 23
13. 2005 Heaven And Yesterday Become Chart hits13 of 23
14. Their reality show is a big success!Source: 14 of 23
15. Erica and Tina have an autobiographySource: 15 of 23
16. They hosted the 2013 Stellar AwardsSource: 16 of 23
17. Mary Mary Go RealitySource: 17 of 23
18. Mary Mary works hard.Source: 18 of 23
19. They continue to tour.Source: 19 of 23
20. Mary Mary at 2014 Gospel Superbowl20 of 23
21. They have a number of awards21 of 23
22. 2008-bet-awards22 of 23
23. The music industry embraces their takent23 of 23
Make sure to join our Facebook Family!
Mary Mary Returns For Season 5 And Celebrates Great Times was originally published on elev8.hellobeautiful.com