This is no bueno.
Yonkers cops responded to a call about an unconscious male at a Ramada Inn just after 6 PM. We’re told when cops arrived DMX was on the ground in the parking lot next to a parked car. Cops quickly determined he was lifeless, not breathing with no pulse and immediately began CPR.
After a minute of CPR X’s pulse came back.
A witness on scene told cops DMX had ingested some sort of powder before lapsing into unconsciousness. Cops gave him Narcan, an antidote to narcotic ODs. DMX became “semi-conscious” and was taken to the hospital.
Initially, DMX’s camp reported the It’s Dark & Hell Is Hot rapper suffered a massive asthma attack, but cops maintain that it was an overdose.
DMX is set to hit the festival circuit this spring; we wish him a full and speedy recovery.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
DMX Reportedly Overdosed, Found Unconscious In Yonkers Hotel was originally published on globalgrind.com