According to new reports, Muhammad Ali is battling for his life right now. The children of the legend have rushed to the bedside of their father after doctors told them they fear “the end is near.”
“Already four of the 74-year-old’s nine children, including daughters Laila, Hana and Maryum, are at the hospital in the Phoenix area where medics continue to fight a breathing problem picked up by the star.”
The children flew in last night as the future survival of the champ was “uncertain”.
“Although there were discussions about transporting him to another area of the hospital, sources claimed doctors decided the move “potentially could be deadly,” and the transfer was called off.”
We will continue to keep you updated as news comes in. We hope this is one more fight Ali can beat, we are pulling for you champ!
1. Muhammad Ali of the USA relaxes at home in Deer Lake, Pennsylvania, USA.
1 of 21
2. FEBRUARY 25, 1964: Cassius Clay (aka Muhammad Ali) talks into a reporter’s mic after defeating Sonny Liston, not pictured in a World Heavyweight Title fight February 25, 1964 at Convention Hall in Miami, Florida.
2 of 21
3. FEBRUARY 25, 1964: Cassius Clay (aka Muhammad Ali) talks into a reporter’s mic after defeating Sonny Liston, not pictured in a World Heavyweight Title fight February 25, 1964 at Convention Hall in Miami, Florida.
3 of 21
4. Muhammad Ali in the dressing room before a fight.
4 of 21
5. Supremely confident American boxer Cassius Clay holds up five fingers in a prediction of how many rounds it will take him to knock out British boxer Henry Cooper.
5 of 21
6. Pre-Fight Ritual.
6 of 21
7. The Champ.
7 of 21
8. Boxing legend Muhammad Ali rides a golf cart onto the field to represent the Louisville Cardinals for the coin toss against the Florida Gators prior to the start of the Allstate Sugar Bowl at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
8 of 21
9. Say it loud!
9 of 21
10. The Greatest.
10 of 21
11. Will Smith and Ali on stage together to promote the biopic based on his life.
11 of 21
12. Halle Berry and Muhammad Ali.
12 of 21
13. Jennifer Lopez and Muhammad Ali.
13 of 21
14. Muhammad Ali signing autographs in the NY Hilton Hotel; circa 1990; New York.
14 of 21
15. Reading on the plane.
15 of 21
16. The champ getting his grub on.
16 of 21
17. Come on in.
17 of 21
18. Getting ready.
18 of 21
19. Muhammad Ali photographed at his training camp in Pennsylvania, circa 1974.
19 of 21
20. Muhammad Ali on 42nd Street circa 1970s in New York City.
20 of 21
21. After a night of making Denver, and Sonny Liston in particular, aware of his presence, Cassius Clay and troupe found accommodations at the Albany Hotel. The Denver Post caught him in bed Tuesday morning asking for the time of day and telling hotel employees what a great night he had Monday on the Liston home’s front lawn.
21 of 21
Continue reading The Greatest Muhammad Ali Pictures Of All Time (PHOTOS)
The Greatest Muhammad Ali Pictures Of All Time (PHOTOS)