J Moss and his wife Mel are gearing up to open their very own church as pastor and co-pastor, respectively.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
With a launch date set for March 5, the Moss’ new Living Waters Church in Detroit will meet at Cass Tech High School (2501 2nd Avenue) for Sunday worship service and bible study.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Day-1 will feature Kierra Sheard and the following Sundays for the rest of March will feature special performances by 21:03, Vanessa Bell Armstrong and Alexis Spight.
“We solicit your prayers as we embark on this great new chapter in our lives,” J Moss shared on Instagram upon announcing the news.
Visit LWCDetroit.com and follow @LWCDetroit for more info…
SOURCE: GospelGoodies.com/Aliya Faust
- Keyondra Lockett Becomes First Gospel Artist To Get Her Own Doll
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Gets Married [PHOTOS]
- Aretha Franklin Announces Retirement, Final Album
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
22 Gospel Millennials You Should Be Following
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. LivreSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Casey JSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Jekalyn CarrSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Joshua RogersSource:Getty Images 5 of 15
6. Briana BabineauxSource:Radio One Inc. 6 of 15
7. Geoffrey GoldenSource:yaves praise unplugged Geoffrey Golden 7 of 15
8. Kierra SheardSource:iOne 8 of 15
9. Dathan ThigpenSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Tim Bowman Jr.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Christon GraySource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Travis GreeneSource:promo 12 of 15
13. Alexis SpightSource:eOne Nashville 13 of 15
14. Jor'dan ArmstrongSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Clifton Ross IIISource:Clifton Ross III 15 of 15
J Moss and His Wife Are Launching Their Own Church was originally published on praisebaltimore.com