Instead of a run for Maryland Governor, Rep. John Delaney is reportedly going for a bigger job: President of the United States.
According to reports Delaney is set to announce that he will run for the highest office in the United States in 2020. Delaney, a former banking entrepreneur surprised many in 2012 when he defeated Republican Rep. Roscoe Bartlett. His district includes western Maryland and a large section of Maryland’s largest county, Montgomery County.
He is one of the House’s wealthiest members and has a net worth of roughly $90 million so he has more than enough to challenge Donald Trump and others.
Source: Yahoo News
11 Celebs Who Support Donald Trump
1. Azealia BanksSource: 1 of 10
2. Stacey DashSource: 2 of 10
3. Omarosa Manigault-StallworthSource: 3 of 10
4. Dennis RodmanSource: 4 of 10
5. ChingySource: 5 of 10
6. Mike TysonSource: 6 of 10
7. Tila TequilaSource: 7 of 10
8. Charlie SheenSource: 8 of 10
9. Kid RockSource: 9 of 10
10. Hulk HoganSource: 10 of 10
Rep. John Delaney Announces Run For President In 2020 was originally published on woldcnews.com