Kevin Hart has been in the limelight recently when he apologized for his infidelities on his IG page after a woman threatened to send his family photos of him cheating. Scripture has a lot to say about cheating and we wanted to share 5 Bibles verses with Kevin that he should hang on his dressing room mirror immediately!
1. Proverbs 12:19 Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.
2. Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
3. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery.
4. Matthew 5:28 But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.
5. Proverbs 6:32 Whoever commits adultery with a woman is out of his mind; by doing so he corrupts his own soul.
The Latest Gospel News and Inspiration: Follow @‘praise1025
5 Bible Verses Kevin Hart Needs To Hang On His Dressing Room Mirror was originally published on mypraiseatl.com
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Contact The Programming Department
Serious Business? 9 Most Surprising Celebrity Side Hustles