The San Francisco 49ers’ won their first game yesterday for the season, but everything wasn’t worth celebrating. Earlier that morning Marquise Goodwin and his wife Morgan lost their baby. On Instagram he told fans that it was due to pregnancy complications.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
No one would of known that especially after the wide receiver came to the game against the New York Giants and scored an 83-yard touchdown. When he scored he dropped to his knees, held the football tight and broke down in the end zone. The 49ers ended up winning 31-21.
According to BET, after the game Goodwin left and went to be with his family. He won’t have practice until next week and will be able to spend quality time with them. We will keep the Goodwin family in our prayers.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How To Spot Your Blind Spots
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- The 411 on Spirit Airlines Delays and Cancellations [VIDEO]
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
Best NFL Cleats 2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Odell BeckhamSource: 1 of 6
2. Julio JonesSource: 2 of 6
3. Odell Beckham
Source: 3 of 6
In-game cleats that Nike made for Odell Beckham Jr. today pic.twitter.com/d30BkOYcoM— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) October 1, 2017
4. Melvin IngramSource: 4 of 6
5. Melvin Ingram
Source: 5 of 6
Melvin Ingram of the Chargers and Kaelin Clay of the Bills each wore cleats in support of Colin Kaepernick today. pic.twitter.com/unghRXZo09— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) October 1, 2017
San Francisco 49er Scores 83-Yard Touchdown Hours After Premature Son Passes Away [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com