Over the past couple of weeks women have come forward to speak out about men allegedly sexually assaulting them. This week several women will come forward to talk about Trump allegedly sexually harassing them. According to Vice News, Sen. Cory Booker wants Trump to resign.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During his presidential campaign videos came out with Trump speaking on what he does when he meets certain ladies. Last week John Conyers and Al Franken resigned from their positions after sexual assault allegations surfaced. Booker said, “I just watched Sen. Al Franken do the honorable thing and resign from his office. My question is, why isn’t Donald Trump doing the same thing — who has more serious allegations against him, with more women who have come forward. The fact pattern on him is far more damning than the fact pattern on Al Franken.”
So far Trump has denied these allegations and hasn’t spoken out about the women who came forward. Booker mentioned, “If a person is banned from a mall they should definitely not be in the United States Senate.” We will keep you updated after the women tell their stories about Trump.
- Kirk Franklin Sits Down With Snoop Dogg About His Journey To Redemption (Part 1)
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
12 People Who Came To Puerto Rico’s Rescue Instead Of Trump [PHOTOS]
1. Donald Trump1 of 11
2. Pitbull2 of 11
3. Jay Z3 of 11
4. Fat Joe4 of 11
5. Beyoncé5 of 11
6. Rosie Perez6 of 11
7. Bethenny Frankel7 of 11
8. Lin-Manuel Miranda8 of 11
9. Ricky Martin9 of 11
10. Gloria Estefan & José Andrés10 of 11
11. Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez11 of 11
Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out About Trump’s Alleged Sexual Harassment Allegations was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com