Over the past couple of weeks women have come forward to speak out about men allegedly sexually assaulting them. This week several women will come forward to talk about Trump allegedly sexually harassing them. According to Vice News, Sen. Cory Booker wants Trump to resign.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During his presidential campaign videos came out with Trump speaking on what he does when he meets certain ladies. Last week John Conyers and Al Franken resigned from their positions after sexual assault allegations surfaced. Booker said, “I just watched Sen. Al Franken do the honorable thing and resign from his office. My question is, why isn’t Donald Trump doing the same thing — who has more serious allegations against him, with more women who have come forward. The fact pattern on him is far more damning than the fact pattern on Al Franken.”
So far Trump has denied these allegations and hasn’t spoken out about the women who came forward. Booker mentioned, “If a person is banned from a mall they should definitely not be in the United States Senate.” We will keep you updated after the women tell their stories about Trump.
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly Staged Attack Causes Mixed Emotions From Celebs & Commentators
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
12 People Who Came To Puerto Rico’s Rescue Instead Of Trump [PHOTOS]
1. Donald TrumpSource: 1 of 11
2. PitbullSource: 2 of 11
3. Jay ZSource: 3 of 11
4. Fat JoeSource: 4 of 11
5. BeyoncéSource: 5 of 11
6. Rosie PerezSource: 6 of 11
7. Bethenny FrankelSource: 7 of 11
8. Lin-Manuel MirandaSource: 8 of 11
9. Ricky MartinSource: 9 of 11
10. Gloria Estefan & José AndrésSource: 10 of 11
11. Jennifer Lopez & Alex RodriguezSource: 11 of 11
Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out About Trump’s Alleged Sexual Harassment Allegations was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com