There has been a lot going on with the NFL this season. As of Sunday, owner of the Carolina Panthers, Jerry Richardson announced that the team will be up for sale. According to CBS News, this announcement comes after allegations and an investigation surround Richardson.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Richardson said, “Football is also an integral part of my life — and I am blessed, every day, that I made the Carolinas my home. I can never repay all of you for the kindness and generosity you have shown me, Rosalind, and my family for more than two decades.” Richardson believes that it’s time to turn over the franchise.
Charlotte Mayor Vi Lyles mentioned on Twitter, “we look forward to working with current and future ownership.” Diddy spoke about possibly buying the team on Instagram. There will be no talk about inquiries until the last game, but we will keep you posted.
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
Best NFL Cleats 2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Odell BeckhamSource: 1 of 6
2. Julio JonesSource: 2 of 6
3. Odell BeckhamSource: 3 of 6
4. Melvin IngramSource: 4 of 6
5. Melvin IngramSource: 5 of 6
6. Odell Beckham Jr.Source: 6 of 6