Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- KFC Forced To Close Hundreds Of Stores Due To Temporary Chicken Drought
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Tyler Perry Reveals His Involvement with Black Panther
- Michelle Obama & Other Celebs Give Final Verdict On ‘Black Panther’
- Here’s The Black Republican Who Hated ‘Black Panther’
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Marilyn Mosby Said Gun Trace Task Force Hurts Thousands Of Cases