If you were given a key, but chose not to use it, that’s your fault, right? Erica Campbell reads from Matthew 16:19, which says “and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.” There is so much in the word of God that tells us everything that God has provided for us.
God has “given” us the key, and “giving” means in the widest capacity, for all God’s children. So you can bind the enemy and his plan because God has given you the key to do so. Thank God in advance and declare and decree what will happen in your life. You don’t have to cry and beg, because God has already given to us. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Nene Leakes Reveals She Won’t Return To ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ For Season 13
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- National President of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Beverly Evans Smith Shares How Communities Will Benefit From The 2020 Census [WATCH]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- ICE Whistleblower Claims Mass Hysterectomies Performed On Migrant Women At Georgia Detention Center