If you were given a key, but chose not to use it, that’s your fault, right? Erica Campbell reads from Matthew 16:19, which says “and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.” There is so much in the word of God that tells us everything that God has provided for us.
God has “given” us the key, and “giving” means in the widest capacity, for all God’s children. So you can bind the enemy and his plan because God has given you the key to do so. Thank God in advance and declare and decree what will happen in your life. You don’t have to cry and beg, because God has already given to us. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Charlotte Nebres Makes History As The First Black Lead In NYC Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- 19-Year-Old Man Allegedly Used App to Lure Carjacking Victims
- Convicted Sex Criminal Throws Pitcher at Maryland Judge
- Clinton Portis Among Ten Former Players Charged In Alleged Health Benefits Scam
- Voices: Bri Babineaux Prepares For “The Encounter”
- A Bill To Fund HBCU’s
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin