If you were given a key, but chose not to use it, that’s your fault, right? Erica Campbell reads from Matthew 16:19, which says “and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.” There is so much in the word of God that tells us everything that God has provided for us.
God has “given” us the key, and “giving” means in the widest capacity, for all God’s children. So you can bind the enemy and his plan because God has given you the key to do so. Thank God in advance and declare and decree what will happen in your life. You don’t have to cry and beg, because God has already given to us. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The New You – Small Steps Make A Difference (Day #5)
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teens Harass At The Indigenous People’s March In Washington, D.C.
- Ellen DeGeneres Blesses The “Furlough Cheesecake Sisters” with $20,000
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]