Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Nuns Stole Half a Million Dollars And Enjoys Sin City(OP-ED)
- Shae’s Corner Stone: New Bible/New Interpretation(OP-ED)
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Professional Or No? Curvy Teacher Has Social Media In An Uproar
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened