Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church