Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Church Rules Episode 1
- Jada Pinkett Smith, Her Mother And Daughter Willow Are Getting Their Own Facebook Talk Show
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- Omarosa: Could Alleged Secret Recordings Bring Down The White House?
- How Marchesa Profited Off Power And Missed The Mark By Not Supporting The #MeToo Movement
- Meet The New Baltimore Police Chief Expected To Slow The City’s Soaring Murder Rate
- Authorities Discover Suspected Serial Killer Linked To Nine Deaths In Arizona
- NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet: Black Hollywood Reveals Why It’s Important To Support Black Media
- White Supremacy Murders Uptick Highlights Need For More Resistance In 2018
- Will Tracee Ellis Ross Leave “Black-ish” If She Doesn’t Receive A Salary Comparable To Anthony Anderson’s?