Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 10-Year-Old Killed in Northeast D.C. Quadruple Shooting
- 90’s Kids Rejoice: ‘Rugrats’ Has Been Green-Lit For New Episodes And A Live-Acton Movie
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice
- Muslim Children Asked To Leave Delaware Public Pool
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drunken Man Yells Racist, Violent Slurs At Black Woman Studying In Front Of Grocery Store
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Racist Cop Who Called Ohio State football Team N-Word Multiple Times Is Still Policing Black People
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]