Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Church Rules Episode 1
- Jada Pinkett Smith, Her Mother And Daughter Willow Are Getting Their Own Facebook Talk Show
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- Omarosa: Could Alleged Secret Recordings Bring Down The White House?
- How Marchesa Profited Off Power And Missed The Mark By Not Supporting The #MeToo Movement
- Meet The New Baltimore Police Chief Expected To Slow The City’s Soaring Murder Rate
- Authorities Discover Suspected Serial Killer Linked To Nine Deaths In Arizona
- NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet: Black Hollywood Reveals Why It’s Important To Support Black Media
- White Supremacy Murders Uptick Highlights Need For More Resistance In 2018
- Will Tracee Ellis Ross Leave “Black-ish” If She Doesn’t Receive A Salary Comparable To Anthony Anderson’s?