Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tiger Woods Has Serious Injuries To Both Legs Including a Shattered Ankle
- The Fashion Issue | The Importance Of Black Fashion Pioneers Ann Lowe And Zelda Valdes
- Black History Month: Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin
- The Fashion Issue | Joyce Bryant Isn’t A Throwback, This Diva IS Black History!
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports
- MTV’s ‘Making Black History Now’ Campaign Features Nail Artist Aja Walton’s Iconic Album Art-Inspired Designs
- New Podcast Alert: More Than That With Gia Peppers Takes A Deeper Dive Into Black Life
- The Irony: CPAC, Which Worships Trump And His Racism, Draws The Line At Anti-Semitism