Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The DMV Honors: A Tribute Concert Honoring LIVING Music Artists/Songwriters/Musicians
- Surprise: Kanye West Brings Sunday Service to Howard Homecoming
- Kanye West Brings Sunday Service To Howard [Video]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Training Day’ Prequel To Be Set Two Days Before Rodney King Verdict
- School Vows ‘Appropriate Action’ For Video Showing Teen Brutally Beaten By Other Students
- Maryland Man Wins $8 Billion Johnson & Johnson Lawsuit After Drug Gives Him Breasts
- [Exclusive] Travis Greene’s Headlining Performance At The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise Celebration
- Michigan Girl Banned From Taking School Picture Because Of Her Red Bun
- Maryland Construction Worker Killed After SUV Crashes Into Worksite
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy