You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prayer Request: Kelly Price Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- NBA Honored Late Kentucky Wildcats Star Terrence Clarke During The Draft
- Prayer Request: Earnest Pugh Is Asking For Prayer For His Daughter Kira Pugh
- Cash For Shots: President Biden Wants To Give You $100 For Getting Vaccinated
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- First Round Highlights & Blockbuster Trades: 2021 NBA Draft Night Results
- Will Smith Inspires As Venus & Serena Williams’ Father In ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Report: The Lakers and Wizards Are Engaged In Trade Talks On Russell Westbrook
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – You Can Forgive Others
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com