You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Too Cute: Wizards Players’ Kids Introduce Their Dads On The Big Screen For Sundays Game
- Let Us Know What you Want To Hear! Click Here To Take Our Praise Music Survey
- Georgia Pastor Curtis Keith Bankston Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Feed your HOPE with the Word of God – Motivational Moment
- Gospel Music Celebration How Sweet The Sound Returns After Nearly A Decade-Long Hiatus
- 5 Ways To Lose Your First 20 Pounds–Fast!
- RCA Inspiration and Provident Entertainment Celebrate Three Nominations for 53RD NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com