Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1)
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and First Lady Test Positive For CoronaVirus
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Report: Inner Harbor Water Quality Improves, Still Not Ready For Swimming
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Would You Like An Indoor Stadium Set Up For The Washington Football Team?
- Joe Biden Discusses The Current State Of The Country & His Presidency Plans [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins 9-20-20