Prostitution isn’t new, Erica Campbell states in this Love Talk. She reads scriptures from the bible about prostitutes, and the details aren’t terribly different than what’s going on today. “Get your life all the way together,” Erica explains. There is a reason why God created women from the bone of Adam’s rib (which protects the heart), out of all the other things he could have made her out of.
She implores listeners to speak to the women in their lives. Connect to his heart, not just his body parts. If you want to live an honorable life, you have to treat yourself like you’re worth it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Harvard University Honors Colin Kaepernick For His Fight Against Social Injustice
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Kanye West Genius or Madman? (OP-ED)
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Word Is Powerful”
- Prayer Requests “Have Faith, Believe It, Receive It”
- Sunday School Review “Constantly Working”