Travis Greene while on stage in front of a huge audience told them a story that was very close to his heart. It was a testimony about when he was 4 years old and was recovering after falling nearly 4 floors out the window. His mother and father surrounded him as he kept telling them he wanted to tell this story while leaving the hospital, but his mother wanted him to rest.
Finally his father told him to tell them what happened. Greene told his parents that he remembers falling, but he never hit the ground. He spoke about how a man appeared and asked him if he wanted to go with his mother or him and Greene responded with his mother.
Greene told the crowd that it was Jesus and only Jesus that saved his life that day. When something so scary happens he takes you out of it and is always there to comfort you. We are so happy he was able to live to share this testimony.
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artist Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Trump Administration Gives Saudis A Pass On Likely Killing Of Muslim Journalist
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 13
2.2 of 13
3.3 of 13
4.4 of 13
5.5 of 13
6.6 of 13
7.7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9.9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11.11 of 13
12.12 of 13
13.13 of 13
Travis Greene Shares His Testimony About The Day He Saw Jesus [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com