Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March
- Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling Talk Wrinkle, Loving Your Hair & Negative Energy
- 11-Year-Old Philanthropist Gifts Black Girls With Dolls
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jay Z’s Company To Invest In Robinhood Stock Trading App
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]