Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March
- Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling Talk Wrinkle, Loving Your Hair & Negative Energy
- 11-Year-Old Philanthropist Gifts Black Girls With Dolls
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jay Z’s Company To Invest In Robinhood Stock Trading App
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]