O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
RELATED: O.J. Simpson Wants Seven Figures For First Interview
RELATED: O.J. Simpson Released From Prison Under Cover Of Darkness
RELATED: JAY-Z Dedicates “The Story Of O.J.” To Colin Kaepernick & Dick Gregory
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- Deaths At NYC Jails No Longer Being Reported To Media
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Maryland, 15 Year Old Fugitive, “Baby K”, Arrested and Charged as an Adult
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
The Goldman Family Still Seeks Money From O.J. Simpson was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten
Sarcoidosis Clinical Trials and Steroids - Special Virtual Event
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
10 Richest Black Communities in America
Download The New Praise 104.1 Mobile App!