O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- KFC Forced To Close Hundreds Of Stores Due To Temporary Chicken Drought
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Tyler Perry Reveals His Involvement with Black Panther
- Michelle Obama & Other Celebs Give Final Verdict On ‘Black Panther’
- Here’s The Black Republican Who Hated ‘Black Panther’
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Marilyn Mosby Said Gun Trace Task Force Hurts Thousands Of Cases