O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artist Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Trump Administration Gives Saudis A Pass On Likely Killing Of Muslim Journalist
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.11 of 11
The Goldman Family Still Seeks Money From O.J. Simpson was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com