For this Love Talk, Erica Campbell starts off with a challenge for us: make a love list. Talk about how much God loves you, and how much he says about love pertaining to you. She reads some of the many beautiful things that the bible says about love, such as: “God’s love has been poured out into my heart through the Holy Spirit,” and “I am being rooted and grounded in love.”
If God is love, and God lives inside of you, then you are love. It’s important that we understand that, and speak it over our lives. Speak life and love over your life- it’s a powerful conversation. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- JJ Hairiston and Youthful Praise Records The Next Record in Africa
- Tom Joyner, Eleanor Holmes Norton & More To Be Celebrated At Urban One Honors!
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artists Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Good Parenting? Texas Mom Spanks Teen Son After He Took Off In Her Car