For this Love Talk, Erica Campbell starts off with a challenge for us: make a love list. Talk about how much God loves you, and how much he says about love pertaining to you. She reads some of the many beautiful things that the bible says about love, such as: “God’s love has been poured out into my heart through the Holy Spirit,” and “I am being rooted and grounded in love.”
If God is love, and God lives inside of you, then you are love. It’s important that we understand that, and speak it over our lives. Speak life and love over your life- it’s a powerful conversation. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Join St. Jude Tomorrow At The 2018 Prayer Breakfast
- Ava DuVernay Will Be Giving Us Life As Director Of Upcoming Superhero Flick
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Shaquille O’Neal Believes More Cops Should Be In Schools And A Gun Ban Is Not The Answer
- Terry Crews Says Hollywood Is ‘Like A Plantation’ And ‘If This Is The End Of My Career, Just End It’
- DeAndre Harris, Brutally Beaten After Charlottesville White Supremacist Rally, Still Faces Trial
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?