We all see Tia Mowry on social media dancing, singing, hanging out with her family and enjoying being pregnant with her baby girl. In November, the actress announced that she and her husband, Cory Hardrict were expecting. According to Madame Noire, the 39-year-old feared she would not be able to have kids again because of endometriosis.
She changed her diet and did other things hoping she could get pregnant and began trying again. Mowry said, “[We’re] trying, but I don’t want to put too much hope into it. I don’t want to be let down.” Recently she shared of her photo from when she was pregnant with her son Cree and said, “Here I am pregnant with Cree at 6 Months. And now, I’m officially six months. I never thought I would be able to have another child and here I am. God, I thank you. Cory, I thank you for being there for me emotionally. Taking this pregnancy one step at a time and enjoying every moment. Even the aches and pains, the nausea, and sleepless nights. Cree, you are my miracle and little one, you are too. Mommy loves you both so much.#miracle ”
Mowry even went on social media to even let fans see first what she was having. She is looking forward to seeing her baby girl in a couple months. Congratulations again Tia Mowry!
- Brain Courtney Wilson Talks About His New Project “Transitions” and How it Relates to the State of the World
- Grammy-Winning Musician Anthony Hamilton Teams With AfricanAncestry.com to Challenge Fans to Unlock The Power of Their Ancestors
- 24th Season, Super Bowl Gospel Celebration Is Now “Super Bowl Soulful Celebration” Featuring Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton, NFL Players Choir & More
- Retired Officer Bruce Griggs Gives Tips On Ways To Avoid Negative Run-Ins With Police
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Becoming Emanuel: DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands & Drops New Single “Kingdom”
- J.R. Smith Launches New Golf Podcast With Ben Baller & Stephen Malbon
- Financial Emotional Intelligence & How It Affects Your Money | Money Monday
- There Will Be Two Black Quarterbacks Starting In The Super Bowl For The First Time In NFL History
- Brandon Smiley, Son Of Rickey Smiley, Has Died
Why Tia Mowry Feared She Would Never Be Able To Have Another Child was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com