Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Armed Bank Robber Killed By Montgomery County Police On Wednesday
- 6 Things That Could Help You Read The Bible More Effectively
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- Maryland Comptroller Announces Help For Federal Workers
- Gov. Larry Hogan Sworn In For Second Term Wednesday
- Computer Glitch Responsible for Southwest Delays at BWI
- Baltimore Church Leaders Handing Over Files Amid Abuse Probe