What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Body Found Under D.C. Bridge is Missing Maryland Teen
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Tells Graduates During Commencement Speech He’ll Pay Off Their Student Loans
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Prayer Requests “Won’t God Do It?”
- Sunday School Review “Don’t Act Superior To Others”
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball