Erica Campbell starts off this Faith Walk with Matthew 5:23, which tells us to reconcile with our loved ones before we try to praise God. What kind of praise can we give God if we are preoccupied with contention or anger in our heart? We have to be able to connect with the Father, and when you’re holding such negativity in your heart, you can’t really connect.
The bible also spells out how many times God has had to forgive us, and instructs us to forgive that many times as well. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Starbucks Arrestee Identifed As A Member Of Omega Psi Phi, New Video Of Arrest
- Starbucks To Close Stores On May 29 For Racial Bias Training
- This ‘Washington Post’ Columnist Says It’s Hard Being A White Man In America
- Barbara Bush Dead At 92
- Love Talking: Smothered Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Millenials Are Even More Delusional Than Their Parents On Police Brutality
- Unarmed 26-Year-Old Black Father Killed By Police Who Possibly Fired Over 30 Shots
- The Odds Are That Starbucks’ Racial Sensitivity Training Won’t Work
- Get Up Poll: What We Can All Learn From “God Math” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The ‘Trump Effect’ Is Blamed For A Spike In Racial Bullying Among Students