Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad .” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure .” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- Tom Joyner, Eleanor Holmes Norton & More To Be Celebrated At Urban One Honors!
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artists Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Good Parenting? Texas Mom Spanks Teen Son After He Took Off In Her Car
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
The Game Having A Hard Time Grieving The Loss Of His Father was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com