Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Cheryl Jackson Gets The Details On Jekalyn Carr’s Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [WATCH]
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother