Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Councilman Trayon White Clears Up What Really Happened in the “Hit & Run”