Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Cheryl Jackson Gets The Details On Jekalyn Carr’s Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [WATCH]
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother