Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative