Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative