Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 5)
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- Lessons From Chloe & Maud: The Tap Duo Explains How Beyoncé & Debbie Allen Helped Boost Their Success
- 5 Instagram Pages That Will Slowly—But Surely—Help You Be Kinder To Yourself
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Professor Calls Police On Black Student For No Good Reason
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 4)
- DMV Stand Up: Bowie State University Wins the CIAA Championship
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 3)
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com