Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- Legal Experts Are Optimistic About Florida’s Latest ‘Stand Your Ground’ Shooting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: 21 Days To beat Depression – God is Near To The Broken Hearted (Day 13)
- Detroit and DC Have Planned Prayer Vigils For Aretha Franklin
- Create Your Own Edible Garden with Tips from Home Depot!
- This Alabama County Has Never Had An Integrated School Until Now
- Maurette’s Tip: Mountains & Valleys
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com