In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HBO Max Considers Changing Its Subscription Costs
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Fred Hammond On His ‘Surviving Williams’ Series, Verzuz With Kirk Franklin, Battling COVID-19 & More!
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Far Away’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Can LBJ’s ‘Space Jam’ Live Up to MJ’s or Even Surpass the 1996 Original?
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- House Passes Police Reform Act Named For George Floyd [VIDEO]