The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- Northeast Market Closes Due To Rodent Investigation
- Flying While Black On American Airlines May Be Easier After NAACP Lifts Travel Ban
- Obama Delivers A Word On ‘Strange And Uncertain Times’ While Honoring Nelson Mandela’s Legacy
- Group Could Face Hate Crime Charge After Racist Attack Of Black Man At Bar
- Faith Walking: The Champ Is On My Side [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Walgreens Uses Motion Sensors To Racially Profile Black People, Customer Says
- Full List Of Republicans Slamming Putin Meeting But Will Still Side With Trump Regardless
- Get Up! Poll: Powerful Messages From Pastors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Barack Obama’s Lit Trip To Kenya Only Made Us Miss Him Being Our Prez Even More