The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steps You Should Take If You Find Out You Have Cancer
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Isn’t Happy With the New USA Gymnastic Preisdent
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix [October 15th, 2018]
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- #ApartmentPatty’s Lily-White A** Got Fired After Going Viral For Trying To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment