Are you ever craving Taco Bell or KFC, but don’t want to leave home? No worries because Complex reports that the two fast food restaurants will begin home delivery services nationwide. Yum Brands has signed a $200 million deal with Grubhub and will allow deliveries of these chains.
So far they are only delivering in cities such as Indianapolis; Louisville, Kentucky and Omaha, Nebraska. Yum Brands made the official announcement and is excited about possibly increasing sales. CEO Greg Creed of Yum Brands said, “We are committed to making our iconic brands easier to access through online ordering for pickup and delivery, and aggressively pursuing delivery as a strategic global growth opportunity, with nearly half of our 45,000 restaurants already offering it today.”
In the press release he also mentioned, “We’re pleased to secure this partnership with Grubhub in order to drive incremental, profitable growth for our U.S. franchisees over the long term. Our partnership and strategic investment in Grubhub demonstrate our laser-like focus on two of our growth drivers: Distinctive, Relevant & Easy Brands and Unmatched Franchise Operating Capability.” We can’t wait for some other of our favorite fast food restaurants to make home deliveries.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- #BlackLivesMatter: Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber
- Video Shows CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer
- Scripture For The Week “Lean and Depend On God”
- Prayer Requests “Start Your Day With Prayer”