Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- DJ Soul Praise Power Mix Playlist [August 20th, 2018]
- Spirit Airlines Passenger Convicted After Undressing & Fondling Woman While She Was Asleep
- Don’t Believe The Hype About Black Folks Supporting Trump, Analyst Says
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Shae’s Corner Stone: R-E-S-P-E-C-T the Queen! (OP-Ed)
- Rapper Vic Mensa To Host Shoe Giveaway In Chicago After ‘Bait Truck’ Incident
- Here’s What Happened To A White American Who Went On A Racist Rant In Africa
- Pre-Teen Entrepreneur Takes His Hot Dog Business To Morehouse College
- Newark High School Principal Creates Laundry Room To Combat Bullying
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com