Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
- EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta Lawyer Representing Woman Arrested For #PeeingWhileBlack Says Cop Is Lying
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black-Owned Luxury Hair Line MADALI Hair Available On Amazon’s Textures & Hues
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cold: These Parents Are Suing Their Son Because He Won’t Leave The Nest
- Folks Were Afraid To Adopt This Pitbull Until One Couple Changed Its Life
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com