Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Spirit and Soul)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Emotions vs. Thoughts)
- Prince George’s County Officer Shot & Killed In Brandywine
- Christian Evangelist Rev. Billy Graham Has Passed Away At 99
- Protect Yourself From Flu Season With Southern Maryland Medical Group This Saturday!
- Bishop Dolly: What It Means To Be The Salt Of The Earth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Charlotte ‘Prosperity Preacher’ Reportedly Disappeared With Nearly Half A Million Dollars
- Could Teachers Walking Out Stop School Shootings?
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]