Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- CDC Warns People Not To Eat Romaine Lettuce Admit E. Coli Concerns
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- TV One Launches New Entertainment Network CLEO TV
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With Holiday New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Is A Reminder That Black Women Suffer From Domestic Violence The Most
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ PremiereSource: 4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – ArrivalsSource: 5 of 6
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com