Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Where’s The Respect? Fox Shows Wrong Singer in RIP Aretha Franklin Graphic
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix “Aretha Franklin” Tribute
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death
- “The Queen Of Soul” Aretha Franklin Passes Away
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Sends Her Condolences To Aretha Franklin
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2.2 of 5
3.3 of 5
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere4 of 5
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals5 of 5
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com