France’s Maé Bérénice Méité this past weekend did a beautiful routine as she skated to Beyoncè’s, “Halo” and “Run the World (Girls).” The Root reports that this was the first time skaters got the opportunity to use music with lyrics and Méité made sure it would be unforgettable. She wore a black and gold jumpsuit with sequins attached to stand out.
Ashley Wagner, a bronze medalist tweeted, “It literally doesn’t matter what happens put on the ice with @MBMeite she is such to watch every time.” In an interview Méité spoke about why she chose Beyoncè to skate to. She said, “[Her music] is crazy, wild and fun.”
Méité’ also mentioned with the singers music, “You can just dance to it, and that’s how I am. I wanted to do something that was very me, something fun, something I would enjoy!” The figure skater killed her performance and spectators loved ever minute of it.
- Lady Tramaine Hawkins Talks Dance Clubs, Divorce, and More (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)
- Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
From Maé Bérénice Méité To Jesse Owens: 18 Iconic Olympic Fashion Moments
1. Maé Bérénice Méité, 2018 Winter OlympicsSource: 1 of 18
2. Pita Taufatofua, Also Known As The Tonga Guy, 2016/2018Source: 2 of 18
3. James Harden, LeBron James, 2012 London OlympicsSource: 3 of 18
4. Kobe, Carmelo, and Dwyane, 2008 Beijing OlympicsSource: 4 of 18
5. Michael Jordan, 1992 Barcelona OlympicsSource: 5 of 18
6. Meldrick Taylor, 1984 Los Angeles OlympicsSource: 6 of 18
7. Sydney 2000Source: 7 of 18
8. Nagano 1998Source: 8 of 18
9. Atlanta 1996Source: 9 of 18
10. Montreal 1976Source: 10 of 18
11. Mexico City 1968Source: 11 of 18
12. Innsbruck 1964Source: 12 of 18
13. London 1948Source: 13 of 18
14. Dominique Dawes, 1996 Atlanta OlympicsSource: 14 of 18
15. Barbie Honors Ibtihaj Muhammad With One-Of-A-Kind Doll, 2016 Rio OlympicsSource: 15 of 18
16. Usain Bolt, 2016 Rio OlympicsSource: 16 of 18
17. Simone Biles, 2016 Rio OlympicsSource: 17 of 18
18. Jesse Owens At The 1936 Olympic Games In BerlinSource: 18 of 18
Black Figure Skater Uses Beyoncè During Routine At The Winter Olympics [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com