A Baltimore Delegate is proposing that the Baltimore Police Department disband.
This follows the corruption trial that centered around a group of officers who used their police powers to rob people.
Democratic Bilal Ali, who represents Baltimore said: “I think we need to put other options on the table… I propose the Police Commissioner and Mayor look at disbanding the police department.”
The Maryland lawmaker points to Camden, N.J., as an example.
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- PurpleStride Washington D.C.
- Man Stabbed Outside National Portrait Gallery
- Timothy Cunningham’s Cause And Manner Of Death Has Been Determined
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Lawmaker Wants The Baltimore Police Department Disband was originally published on 92q.com