Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Where’s The Respect? Fox Shows Wrong Singer in RIP Aretha Franklin Graphic
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix “Aretha Franklin” Tribute
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death
- “The Queen Of Soul” Aretha Franklin Passes Away
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Sends Her Condolences To Aretha Franklin
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com