T.I. continues to put smiles on so many fans faces. During Christmas the rapper paid for toys of single mothers at a local Walmart in Atlanta. With “Black Panther” coming out later this week he wanted to give back to deserving families again.
On Twitter he made an announcement and said, “Me and @Walmart joined efforts to support the community with free tickets for customers to attend an Advance Screening of @MarvelStudios @theblackpanther. We gave away 300 tickets to deserving families yesterday at the Cascade Walmart store. #BlackPanther.” He isn’t the only celebrity doing amazing things like this.
Octavia Spencer and Ellen DeGeneres are making efforts to ensure that a lot of Black children get to see a superhero that looks like them. After the #BlackPantherChallenge took off on social media and was able to raise money for families to see the film it continues to be successful. We can’t wait to see this film!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Spirit and Soul)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Emotions vs. Thoughts)
- Prince George’s County Officer Shot & Killed In Brandywine
- Christian Evangelist Rev. Billy Graham Has Passed Away At 99
- Protect Yourself From Flu Season With Southern Maryland Medical Group This Saturday!
- Bishop Dolly: What It Means To Be The Salt Of The Earth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Charlotte ‘Prosperity Preacher’ Reportedly Disappeared With Nearly Half A Million Dollars
- Could Teachers Walking Out Stop School Shootings?
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]