Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Standing at the Last (June 22)
- Pharrell Surprises Five Students By Paying Off Their Student Debt At His ‘Something In The Water’ Festival
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com